Phone: +61 2 9630 8000
Address: 18-20 Ross St, Parramatta NSW 2150, Australia
* Two street frontages to be auction individually.
* Buy one or both.
* Opposite iconic sports and recreational park.
* IN1 Industrial Zoning.
* Ample Yard area.
* High power and crane available.
Situated in a highly sought-after location which provides quick access to various arterial routes, Parramatta CBD is within walking distance.
Three exciting opportunities exist.
Opportunity 1 Acquire both sites resulting in an acquisition of a site area of 3,067m, with building areas of 1,262m
Opportunity 2 Purchase a building of 680m on a site area of 1,021m. This offering provides yard area, side access, two roller shutter entries, strong street presence facing an iconic recreational park.
Opportunity 3 Acquire a 582m building of high clearance with a crane on a site area of 2,046m. Access into the warehouse is via two roller shutters, provides side access, two street frontages, drive through access and yard area.
Don’t miss out!
To be Auctioned 9th August 2019. For further details call Victor Zerefos 0416 047 288.
Bawdens ID: 52368
* Optional high-quality fitout available
* Adjacent to railway
* Entry into new, upcoming cosmopolitan location
* Glass frontage
* Shared amenities
Bawdens ID: 52495
Located approximately 800m to Heathcote Road and 3km to the M5-Motorway
Factory is accessed via two (2) container sized roller shutters, one located at the front and the second at the rear of the property providing access to the rear yard.
Access to the rear yard is also available via a side driveway
The warehouse is serviced via one (1) overhead gantry cranes with internal clearances of 5.4m (approx) and 4.2m under the hook (approx).
200 amps of power.
Mezzanine offices are air-conditioned and come with staff amenities.
For additional information, please contact the exclusive agents
Bawdens ID: 43599
* Excellent truck manoeuvring with container access.
* Warehouse with up to 7metre clearance.
* Air-conditioned office on mezzanine level.
* Bonus additional mezzanine storage.
* Located of Sunnyholt Road with easy access to M2 + M7 Motorway.
Bawdens ID: 16134
* Modern retail/office opportunity.
* Amenities on site.
* Good signage opportunity.
* Lock up garage.
* Ample on street parking.
* Inspect now.
Bawdens ID: 52367
* Modern office space located on level 3.
* Two (2) offices.
* Open plan.
* Large balcony – own amenities walk to new Rail Station.
Bawdens ID: 52461
* 560m2 secure shed with high clearance up to 8m
* Bonus 204m undercover storage area.
* Access via seven (7) roller doors.
* Ancillary hardstand available upon negotiation.
* 5,881m of secure warehouse area.
* Male & female amenities
* IN1 zoning
* Clearance ranging from 5.0 to 9.3m
* 800 amps per phase
* Multiple access points
* Loading dock
* Ancillary yard storage available upon negotiation
Floor plans available upon request.
Inspections by appointment only.
Bawdens ID: 52486
* Small complex of only seven units.
* Gross rent includes outgoings.
Bawdens ID: 43255
* Modern office.
* Reception area.
* Two (2) offices.
* Utility room including kitchenette.
* Air conditioning.
Bawdens ID: 52451
Situated within Minchinburys M Centre, just off the Great Western Highway. Minutes to Sydneys orbital road network such as M4 & M7 Motorways.
* Areas from 400m to 700m*
* Ground floor & first floor options
* Fantastic main road exposure
* Abundance of onsite parking.
* Disabled access.
* Perfect for a variety of users (STCA).
* Zoned B5 – Business Development.
* Dual access from Sterling Road & Great Western Highway.
* Available for immediate occupation.
For further information contact nominated agent below.
Bawdens ID: 52467
Find Sydney Commercial Properties, Commercial Real Estate and Industrial Factories:
FREE Get the Money Factory Guide to Industrial Property